Let me pamper you and your friends while you sip champagne and relax. I’ll bring the glam to you!
Let me take the stress out of your morning so you can enjoy being the bride.
I have created the ultimate wedding guide that includes bridal blogs, before and after pictures, my approach to bridal makeup, testimonials, pricing, and more!
T I M E L E S S | C A P T I V A T I N G | E L E G A N T
When it comes to bridal makeup, I believe in creating a look that enhances your natural beauty rather than covering it up. My style is, “you but better” – making sure that you look and feel like the best version of yourself on your big day. Because every bride is unique, each makeup application will look a little different. I don’t believe in “copy and pasting” the same makeup look on every client, I believe the makeup look should be as unique and gorgeous as you are!
Get the lashes of your dreams for your special day! One extension is applied to each individual natural lash, giving you a natural, glamourous look that will last through your honeymoon!
Get Tips from the Professionals:
- Strip Lashes vs. Lash ExtensionsI have been asked this question several times, which option is best? Honestly the answer depends on your preference and your lifestyle, so let’s dive right in! First let’s talk about the pros and cons of each type of lash. Strip lashes are great because they require minimal effort to apply, they’re quick to apply,Continue reading “Strip Lashes vs. Lash Extensions”
- My Top Makeup Tips for Engagement ShootsOkay, I have a confession! Engagement shoots are my favorite shoots to do makeup for because my Brides-to-be are usually freshly engaged and they’re full of happiness, excitement, and pure bliss. The photos from the engagement shoot always turn out amazing because they capture all of these emotions and the love you share with yourContinue reading “My Top Makeup Tips for Engagement Shoots”
- Bridal FAQ’sWhy is it important to hire a Professional Makeup Artist for my Wedding? There are several reasons to hire a professional makeup artist but the big reason would be the amount of knowledge and experience MUA’s have. Ever since I started doing makeup professionally in 2017 I have spent a very significant amount of timeContinue reading “Bridal FAQ’s”
- Custom QuoteThank you so much for your interest in Meira Beauty! I would love to glam you and your wedding party. Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info about your special day and I’ll have a custom quote back to you in about 24 hours.
- The Blushing BrideBlush might be my favorite product to see come to life on a client, but it can also be intimidating to those who may not typically wear blush everyday. Have no fear, I have created the ultimate bridal blush guide for you! Before we talk about colors, let’s talk texture. Blushes come in 3 mainContinue reading “The Blushing Bride”
- Wedding Day Skincare RoutineThere is so much planning and preparation that goes into your Wedding, it is easy to forget to plan out how to best prep yourself the morning of. Let’s dive into a great skincare routine for the morning of your big day! The night before your Wedding will be filled with anticipation, but its importantContinue reading “Wedding Day Skincare Routine”
“I can’t say enough good things about Morgan!! She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!!!! She arrived the night before out of town and stayed in a hotel so she would be on time to do my makeup along with all the bridesmaids!!! SHE WENT OVER AND BEYOND FOR ME! She is a color genius! She provided lashes and captured the glam look for some bridesmaids along with the natural look perfectly! She kept me feeling calm with her fun vibrant vibes and I couldn’t of been happier to have chosen her as my makeup artist..“
Morgan Boone Campbell